Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 price will on entry to the middle level. This phone has a big power and good design. This phone Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 specification are also good in their price level like Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. Let’s see the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 review on this article.
after previously launching the Asus Zenfone 5 2018 / Zenfone 5 ZE620KL. Well, the new smartphone in question is the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, which is used as a newer version or the development of an old device called Zenfone Max Plus M1.
Then in terms of the design of the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 certainly has the concept of a screen (Full view display) wrapped in aluminum metal material and undergoes a significant feature component overhaul of the Zenfone Max Plus M1.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Review Specification
Furthermore, it adopts 4GB RAM with 64GB Internal Memory, which makes the performance of the phone responsive and able to store lots of files/data. As for securing user data contained in cellphones, the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 still relies on the fingerprint scanner found on the back panel.
Turning to operating Navigation, this new Asus hero uses a diagonal display of 5.99 inch IPS LCD technology. Also has detail screen with Full HD + resolution (2160 x 1080 pixels). With protection screen by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Then for the needs of photography and selfie. The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 camera also still relies on the dual capability of a 13 MP + 5 MP resolution camera. Also has a feature like autofocus phase detection, LED flash and 8 MP front camera. Which is supported by a video recorder reaching 4K 2160p @ 30fps,
But there is also a higher version, using a rear camera Dual 16 MP + 5 MP complete with PDAF and LED Flash. As well as carrying a 16 MP resolution camera + LED Flash.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Price
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 itself will be launched in the entry-level segment with a price tag of 159 USD. Like already running using Android OS v8.0 Oreo. Which is combined with Qualcomm’s processor runway, Snapdragon 636 Octa core, clocking 1.8 GHz Kryo 260.
Zenfone Max Pro M1 Advantages
- Bring the concept of Full view display (ratio18: 9) and wrapped in neat metal material.
- 5.7-inch screen, which is comfortable to operate and passes for playing War games.
- Screen image display sharpened by IPS LCD technology and detailed Full HD + resolution.
- Covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, which makes the screen stubborn against impact.
- Supports the ability of Dual SIM that can be activated simultaneously.
- 4G LTE network connectivity.
- Run using Android OS v8.0 Oreo, which offers more interesting features.
- Supported by Snapdragon 636 Octa core runway kitchen, clocking 1.8 GHz Kry0 260.
- 3/4/6 GB RAM, which launches multitasking and application performance.
- Able to accommodate a lot of data, with 32/64 GB Internal Memory and 256GB MicroSD.
- Checked with a fingerprint scanner (Fingerprint), as a user data protection system.
- Rear camera Dual 13 MP + 5 MP, PDAF, LED flash, which can do bokeh mode neatly.
- Able to produce clear video recordings of 1080p (Full HD) resolution.
- 8 MP front camera, 1080p, which is suitable for selfies and live videos on social media.
- Battery capacity of 5000 mAh, which can sustain the life of a long-lasting cellphone.
- Support fast charging, which is capable of charging 50% in a 30-minute period.
- Can charge other devices like power banks.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Disadvantages
- The front camera is not using flash / Screen flash LED lighting.