Huawei Mate 10 Pro specification brings Hight Class design. The design of the body is wrapped in metal material + Glass. Which is combined with a Full-Screen Display screen. That makes the Huawei Mate 10 Pro display look so luxurious and elegant. This smartphone is also quite special because it brings the processor Hisilion Kirin 970 built on 10 nm fabrication and equipped with artificial intelligence or artificial intelligence (AI).
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Specification
Furthermore, the hardware will have running Android OS v8.0 Oreo. That OS with display interface EMUI 8.0 and graphics processor Mali-G72 MP12 GPU. Also bigger RAM with a choice of 4 GB or 6 GB capacity. The storage space requirements of its users will have two variants with 64/128 GB internal memory + MicroSD slot up to 256 GB.
While for the diagonal screen HP relies on AMOLED panel area of 5.9 inches, Full HD resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels), coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. With this screen, Huawei Mate 10 Pro will certainly be able to display a clear picture, sharp and comfortable viewed eye.
Then Huawei Mate 10 Pro will also bring Dual camera resolution of 20 + 12 MP, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica Optics, laser & phase detection autofocus, Dual-LED flash for capture a photo. And there is also on the front of 8 MP resolution camera to support selfie/video call.
In addition, Huawei’s latest device also can use in underwater and swim for 30 minutes with a depth of 1.5 meters, thanks to IP68 WaterProof certification. This phone has 4000 mAh battery capacity + Fast Charging as the Huawei Mate 10 Pro battery power.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Advantages
- The entire surface of the casing is covering with aluminum + Glass metal material. So can makes the display look elegant and glamorous
- Supported by 4G LTE network connectivity, which makes the Internet access rate super-fast
- Supports Dual SIM capability, so no need to take turns SIM Card
- Equipped with Fingerprint sensor as a data security system user
- The AMOLED tech screen provides a sharp display and bright contrast
- 5.9-inch widescreen, 19: 8 ratio, which passes for playing games or watching movies
- Supported resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels (Quad HD), which gives the image a crystal clear look
- Beautified with arches that lie on both sides of the screen (2.5 D Curved Glass)
- Coated Corning Gorilla Glass screen safety device 5
- It’s been running using the updated OS Android v8.0 Oreo, which delivers smooth performance
- Powered by Kiril 990 Octa Core Hisilicon processor, stabilized GPU Mali-G71 MP12
- 6 GB RAM, 128 GB Internal Memory that makes HP responsive performance
- File/data storage space can be expanded with MicroSD slot up to 256 GB
- Dual main camera 20MP + 12MP, Leica Optic, OIS, 2x Zoom, Hybrid Focus. Also, the Dual-LED Flash that makes photo more perfect
- video recording capability reaches 2160p (Ultra HD / 4K)
- Equipped with 8 MP front camera, suitable for selfie and vlogging in social media
- Supplied battery capacity of 4000 mAh and support Fast Charging
Lack of Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Front camera is not using LED flash support / Screen flash
- SIM 2 slot cannot use simultaneously with MicroSD slot (Hybrid)
- Non-Removable Battery/blend with the body. Which is quite inconvenient if the battery of Huawei Mate 10 Pro is broken