Huawei P11 X is the latest flagship phone from Huawei. Well, according to rumors revealed in Social Media China. This flagship phone has a camera equivalent to DLSR Camera. Which is a 40 MP resolution that is divided into 3 vertical positions, and each resolution 16 + 16 + 8 MP. In the front, the camera will support the dual camera.
For the Huawei P11 X rear camera uses 16 + 16 + 8 MP resolution. That is the triple camera specification. Absolutely the camera has a feature like phase detection & autofocus laser, OIS, Dual-LED flash and attractive 5x optical zoom Zoom. So it can shoot objects with satisfactory results from a distance. Where smartphone in general only 2x optical zoom only. Then for the front camera of this smartphone is using 16 + 8 MP resolution, complete with LED flash lighting & video capability 1440p (4K).
Huawei P11 X also carries a Full View (18.5: 9) screen cone, measuring 5.7 inches, AMOLED technology and cleared Quad HD + resolution (1440 x 2960 pixels). Moreover still beautified with a little arch on both sides of the screen and strengthened protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5. So that makes it comfortable as well as safe to operate.
Continue to participate in the performance, Huawei P11 X will be driven by Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core processor, 2.8 GHz speed, stabilized graphics manager Mali-G72MP8 GPU and assisted 6 GB RAM as perfection performance. That is to accommodate the files/data, Huawei supplies 128 GB of Internal Memory, which can be expanded with MicroSD.
Although Huawei P11 X looks so special, it does not mean it has no weaknesses!. That’s because, as expensive Huawei P11 X phones do not support water resistant because this phone is not IP68 WaterProof Certified.
As for his own presence. Huawei P11 X interpreted already dabbled in early 2018 High-end segment with the price which is about 600 USD.
Huawei P11 X Advantages
- High-Class design with bandage of metal material mixed with glass material
- Still enhanced with Full view screen (ratio 18.5: 9) which is given a touch of 2.5D
- AMOLED tech screen that gives the display of sharp images & bright contrast
- 5.7-inch screen size conveniently operated and pass for playing Mobile Legends / AOV game
- Screen image display is still perfected Quad HD + resolution (1440 x 2960 pixels)
- Coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, which makes it stubborn against impact or scratches
- Supports Dual SIM capabilities, which can be activated together (standby)
- Supported by super-fast Internet access, with the connectivity of Cat12 4G LTE network
- Runs Android OS v8.0 Oreo with EMUI skin
- Powered by Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core pacemaker, stabilized Mali-G72MP8 GPU
- Adopt 6 GB of RAM, which is great multitasking
- 128 GB of Internal Memory as file/data storage space, and still expandable with MicroSD slot up to 512 GB
- Camera Triple 16 + 16 + 8 MP, phase & autofocus laser, OIS, 5x optical zoom, Dual-LED flash for photography
- Accompanied Dual front camera 16 + 8 MP, LED flash, which can perfect selfie, group selfie or vlogging
- Both cameras are able to produce crystal clear video with 4K resolution (2160p)
- Fingerprint Scanner, as a data protection user system
- 4100 mAh battery equipped with Fast Charging, for power needs
Huawei P11 X Disadvantages
- Possible priced relatively expensive
- As a flagship smartphone has not been IP68 Certified
- SIM2 slot integrates with MicroSD slot (hybrid)
- Non-Removable / Cropping Batteries, which only open with certain tools