LG K8 2018 is the successor to the LG K8 2017. According to news spread in Social Media, the next generation K8 2017 will still be for the entry-level segment but will come with something different.
Call it like, will bring the concept of 18: 9 aspect (Full view display) area of 5.2 inches, and clarified HD + resolution (720 x 1440 pixels), thus making it comfortable operated with exposure to clear screen images. Moreover still beautified with a touch of 2.5 D & coated protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
Then sailed using the Android OS v7.1 Nougat, LG UX skin, which combined with the processor runway is fairly good in its class, the MediaTek MT6750 Octa core, speed 1.5 GHz, and stabilized Mali-T830MP2. Meanwhile, to make its performance to be more perfect, LG supplies 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal memory.
In addition, LG K8 2018 will also pocket a pair of 13 MP resolution camera, Autofocus, LED flash behind and 5 MP in front. Moreover, both cameras are capable of producing clear resolution HD video recording. But unfortunately, the front camera is not supported features LED flash / Screen flash.
Continued goto power, LG K8 2018 will consume Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 2700 mAh. Which certainly can last long enough if used by default. But unfortunately, the battery blends with the body (Non-Removable).
LG K8 2018 Advantages
- Fingerprint Scanner, as a user data protection system located on the rear panel.
- The design looks elegant and charming, thanks to wrapping metal material on the front surface sideways and Polycarbonate material layer on the back panel.
- Still beautified with a 2.5 D touch, which found a slight arch on the left and right sides of the screen.
- Supports Dual SIM capabilities that can operate simultaneously with LTE 4G network connectivity support, which launches Internet access.
- Full view screen (ratio 18: 9) measuring 5.2 inches, which is comfortable and is operated in the hand.
- Supported IPS LCD technology and a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels (HD +), which gives the screen a sharp and clear display.
- Coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, which makes the scratchy screen from impact or scratch.
- Runs on Android OS v7.1 Nougat, which delivers a smooth performance like doing Dual-Window.
- Supported MediaTek MT6750 Octa-core processor, 1.5 GHz speed, which is still stabilized Mali-T830MP2 GPU as graphics manager.
- 2 GB RAM, which is quite smooth when multitasking.
- Backed up enough relief space (16 GB of Internal Memory) expandable with 256 GB MicroSD slot.
- Rear camera 13 MP, Autofocus, LED flash. it’s just good to take pictures – photos with friends or anyone.
- Front camera with 5 MP resolution, suitable for a selfie, video call, and vlogging.
- Both cameras are capable of producing clear and crisp video recordings, with 1080p resolution (Full HD).
- Mobile able to survive full day by consuming battery capacity 2700 mAh
LG K8 2018 Disadvantage
- Front camera less support when used in low light, because there is no LED flash lighting feature.
- Non-Removable Battery/planting, which is quite inconvenient when the smartphone stuck / battery damage.
- It still takes a long time for the charge, because it has not been supported Fast Charging