LG V30s ThinQ is the latest phone from LG mobile vendor. this phone LG V30s ThinQ specification is good enough for gaming and daily using the phone. LG V30s Thinq price is in the mid to high range. Let’s see the LG V30s Thinq review of this phone.
LG mobile tries to enliven Artificial Intelligence technology (AI) through its new flagship smartphone named LG V30s Thinq. Also, the technology itself has designed in such a way that it is easy to follow the operating. Back to LG V30s Thinq. In terms of the design of this phone looks luxurious with a bandage of aluminum metal material combined with glass material.
More Than LG Thinq V30s price is certified by US military standard certification “MIL-STD-810G” and complete the IP68 Certified-waterproof certification. So as to make LG V30s Thinq resilient, extreme temperature and able to soak in water for 30 minutes with a depth of 1.5 meters. Moreover, the back panel is also coating with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Continuing the screen sectors, you will has a Full View screen tech P-OLED with a size of 6.0 inches. LG V30s Thinq screen detailing with Quad HD + resolution (1440 x 2880 pixels). Then for the hardware, this phone is going with Snapdragon 835 Octa-core Kryo processor. Which is stabilized graphics manager Adreno 540 GPU, and perfected RAM 6 GB. Also, LG V30s ThinQ has a 128 GB Internal Memory.
In particular, the LG V30s ThinQ camera has a dual rear camera 16 MP resolution + 13 MP. Absolutely has a feature like AI CAM Qlens technology, 3-axis OIS, phase detection & autofocus laser. Also, this phone has a LED flash for photography and 5 MP front camera for the selfie. Moreover, both are able to produce a clear video recording with a resolution of 2160p (4K).
In addition, LG V30s Thinq also has Fingerprint Scanner in the rear panel. Also, this phone planting (Non-Removable) the battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh + Fast Charging for the battery consumption. While for the price, LG V30s ThinQ price is around USD 499.
LG Thinq V30s Advantages
- Show luxury with wrapping aluminum metal + Glass material.
- It has brought the concept of Full view display (ratio 18: 9).
- P-OLED screen size 6.0 inches, which pass for the game or watching movies.
- Display screen image has a Quad HD + resolution (1440 x 2880 pixels).
- The entire surface of the casing is equipped Corning Gorilla Glass 5, including the screen.
- This phone has certification of the United States military standards (MIL-STD-810G compliant).
- It can be used in water for 30 minutes with a depth of 150 cm (IP68 Certified).
- Supports dual SIM capabilities that can be simultaneously operated.
- Runs on Android OS v7.1 Nougat, with LG UX 6.0+ skin.
- LG V30s ThinQ processor runway Snapdragon 835 Octa-core Kryo maximum speed of 2.45 GHz.
- 6 GB RAM, which launches multitasking & application performance.
- 128 GB Internal Memory, expandable with 256 GB MicroSD slot.
- Equipped with a fingerprint scanner (Fingerprint) feature to secure user data.
- Dual 16 MP rear camera, f / 1.6 + 13 MP, f / 1.9, PD & laser autofocus, 3-axis OIS, LED flash, capable of producing optimal shooting images.
- Able to produce clear video recordings with 4K resolution.
- Front camera 5 MP, f / 2.2, suitable for selfie and video chat.
- Battery capacity 3300 mAh that can sustain the life of the phone last longer.
- Fast Charging, capable of charging up to 50% within 36 minutes.
- It supports unambiguous charging (Wireless Charging).
LG V30s Thinq Disadvantages
- The front camera lacks selfie support in dark place (No LED flash).
- SIM slot cannot be activated simultaneously with MicroSD (Hybrid) slot.
- Non-Removal / Planting Batteries, which can only be removed with certain tools.