Luna V Lite is a new smartphone that will be released by the Foxconn factory. This phone Luna V Lite price will have a cheap price. But The Luna V Lite specification review will in a low to mid that enough to do a daily job. Meanwhile, Luna V Lite design looks so good because of the metal aluminum body.
Then in terms of design, Luna V Lite looks luxurious and elegant. Thanks to wrapping aluminum alloy metal material on the entire body. Which combined with the concept of aspect Full view display (ratio 18: 9). And for the screen itself, Luna V Lite using IPS LCD technology measuring 5.5 inches. Which is has detail 720 x 1440 pixels and also has a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass.
Switch to innards, Luna V Lite will run with Android OS v8.0 Oreo. Also, this phone software is will bring most update feature at this time. But unfortunately, this phone is still relying on the processor is Mediatek MT6737 Quad core. This processor clocking 1.3 GHz, Mali-T720MP2 GPU. And for its storage space, Luna V Lite adopts 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal Memory. Which can be expanded with a MicroSD slot.
Meanwhile, to support your existence in social media. Luna V Lite camera will use a rear camera 13 MP resolution, complete with autofocus phase detection. Also, this phone has Dual-LED flash, and front camera 8 MP + Soft Light Flash. So that the activities of photography and selfie in low light or night are no longer a problem.
In addition, this Luna V Lite also features a fingerprint scanner (Fingerprint Scanner). this scanner is on the rear panel. This phone is using 3000 mAh battery complete with Fast Charging. Well, Luna V Lite price will have a price on the segment down the middle, with range price of about USD 124 – USD159
Luna V Lite Advantages
- The design is made of an aluminum metal material, so it looks luxurious and elegant.
- Beautified with a 2.5 D Curved touch, which found a slight arch on both sides of the screen.
- Supports Dual SIM capability, supported connectivity 4G LTE network.
- Full view display screen (ratio 18: 9) measuring 5.5 inches.
- The screen uses IPS LCD technology & supported resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels (HD +).
- Reinforced with screen safety device Corning Gorilla Glass.
- It’s been running Android OS v8.0 Oreo, which gives a more smooth performance.
- It has 2 GB of RAM, which is enough to launch multitasking & application performance.
- 16 GB of internal memory supported MicroSD 256 GB, as the storage space.
- Disemati fingerprint scanner feature (Fingerprint Scanner) as a data user protection system.
- Rear 13 MP camera, PDAF, Dual-LED flash and also using Full HD video recording.
- 8 MP front camera, Soft Light Flash, capable of producing good & natural image shots.
- Battery capacity of 3000 mAh + Fast Charging, for power needs/sources of life.
Luna V Lite Disadvantage
- Still using a processor that is somewhat already low, namely Mediatek MT6737 Quad core.
- on-Removable Batteries are quite troublesome if the phone error/blank.