Samsung Galaxy S9 is a High-end smartphone. This smartphone offering specifications and features that will not disappoint its consumers and also have a very attractive appearance with body metal + glass material wrapping the entire body. Yups we see leaks on the features and specifications of this smartphone is below.
The Full Specification of Samsung Galaxy S9. On the screen, of course, rely on Super AMOLED screen area of 5.8 inches 1440 x 2960 pixels resolution. This phone supported by Gorilla Glass 5 protector that makes the screen protected from impact and scratches. The connection is definitely 4G LTE and certainly equipped with various advanced features and technologies. The technologies such as Always On Display screen, IP68 certification, as well as security features iris scanner and Bixby (digital assistant).
As for the software smartphone will be running with the latest operating system Android v 8.0 Oreo. That operating system combined with a powerful processor with Exynos 9810 Chipset and GPU Mali – G71MP20. In order to be able to work optimally. Samsung Galaxy S9 supported with 4/6 GB RAM so as to provide performance at a very fast rate and smoothly.
Samsung Galaxy S9 camera is also very interesting. That because this phone have dual main camera 12 MP (f / 1.6, 26mm, 1 / 2.5 “, 1.4 μm, Dual Pixel PDAF), phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash. the quality of camera does not have to debate the quality. While for the front of Samsung Galaxy S9 will be accompanied by 8 MP front camera, autofocus that can accompany the activities of self-image and video call. In addition, it has been using 64/128 GB internal memory and is still supported with 256 GB external memory. So this phone will able to accommodate a lot of data and applications.
Samsung Galaxy S9 is also already pinned Li-Ion battery type that has a capacity of 3800 mAh so as to sustain the life of HP last long and is equipped with features Fast Charging and wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Advantages
- The display is very classy and eye-catching, thanks to the metal + glass on the entire surface of the casing.
- Super AMOLED 1440 x 2960 pixels (Quad HD) 6.2 inches width suitable for playing games and streaming video
- Given a 2.5 D Curved technology touch, which features curves on both sides of the screen, so the look looks more cool and pretty
- Coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen security device, so no need to be risky if there is a collision or a scratch
- It has an IP68 Waterproof Certificate, which can survive in water for 30 minutes, with up to 150 cm
- Already supported connectivity 4G LTE.
- Supports Dual SIM capabilities that can be simultaneously operated
- Already running Android OS v8.0 Oreo, which features a captivating interface capture, and offers lots of apps on Playstore
- Powered by a high-end processor, using Exynos 9810 Octa Core & GPU Mali-G71MP2 capable of moving quickly and stable.
- Supported with 4/6 GB RAM, for smooth multitasking as well as running applications.
- It has 64/128 GB of internal memory supported with a 256 GB MicroSD that can store a lot of data and applications.
- already equipped with Iris Scanner sensor that is able to maintain the security of important files/data very well.
- Equipped with dual main camera 12 MP + 12MP, dual-pixel autofocus, OIS, 2x optical zoom, LED Flash, to support photography.
- Supported with video capture capability reaches 2160p (Ultra HD / 4K).
- Front camera 8 MP resolution, f / 1.6, autofocus, very good to take pictures selfie and video call.
- A large battery of 5000 mAh that supports the life of HP can last long and has been supported by features Fast Charging / Fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Disadvantages
- SIM 2 slot cannot be used simultaneously because it integrates with MicroSD Slot or hyper term slot Hybrid slot
- Non-Removable type battery blends with the body, making it difficult to open it when damage occurs.