Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus review of this phone. This phone has good specifications and brings the new feature. So, The new feature like Iris scanner, and Android OS v8.0 Oreo. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus specification will impact the price. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus price will quiet expensive.
This will adorn the High-end global class market with its new smartphone flagship. Because after officially launching Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S8 Plus. Then Samsung is rumored to be preparing the next generation of them, who named Galaxy S9 & Galaxy S9 Plus.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus specification is not much different from its friends. That like super spread panel display Full view (ratio 18.5: 9) tech Super AMOLED 6.2 inches wide, with Quad HD resolution (1440 x 2960 pixels), than Galaxy S9 Plus, also still rely on Dual camera size 12 + 12 MP, Dual Pixel Autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash, for photograph.
Besides Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus feature also has the latest features. Such as already running using Android OS v8.0 Oreo. Then including security features using the retina of the eye (Iris Scanner), and is uses with IP68 waterproof certification (waterproof).
As for the Samsung Galaxy S9 plus hardware performance. The processor made by Qualcomm named Exynos 9810 Octa core, 2.35 GHz speed, which enhanced two versions of RAM 4/6 GB and Internal memory 64/128 GB.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Advantages
- The design is very classy, thanks to the metal material mixed with Glass material.
- Beautified with the arch on both sides of the screen (2.5 D Curved Arc).
- Super AMOLED screen, 6.2 inches Full view, perfect for playing games/watching videos.
- Supported resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels (Quad HD), which presents a very clear appearance.
- Coated Corning Gorilla Glass 5, as a screen/scratch security device.
- IP68 waterproof certified, which makes it able to survive in water for 1/2 hour.
- Equipped with data security features using Iris Scanner/sensor using the retina of the eye.
- Supported by 4G LTE network connectivity & Dual SIM standby capability.
- Runs on the latest OS Android v8.0 Oreo, which gives the interface a very charming interface.
- Powered by Exynos 9810 Octa-Core processor, clock speed 2.35 GHz, Mali-G71 GPU. Which makes the speeding & steady performance speed.
- RAM 4/6 GB, which is great multitasking and running applications.
- Internal Memory 64/128 GB, supported 256 GB microSD, which can hold a lot of data.
- Equipped Dual main camera 12 + 12 MP, Dual Pixel Autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash for a photograph.
- Supported video recording capability reaches 2160p (Ultra HD / 4K).
- Accompanied by 8 MP front camera, autofocus, 1440p. suitable for a selfie, video call or live video.
- Battery capacity of 5000 mAh, capable of sustaining the life of HP last & Supported Fast Charging.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Disadvantages
- The front camera is not used features such as LED flash.
- SIM 2 slot cannot use simultaneously with MicroSD slot (hybrid).
- Non-Removable / Non-Removable Battery, which is a bit inconvenient when HP is dragging.