Samsung Leadership 8 release the new flip phone from Samsung. This phone will have a touchscreen display and flip smartphone feature. Samsung Leadership 8 specification is high and good for a flip phone. Samsung Leadership 8 price will quite expensive for a new flip phone. But that will improve the phone specification and material.
Samsung mobile has finally officially released the latest flagship smartphone named Samsung Leadership 8. This flagship smartphone comes with a flip or folding version. Though different from the current full touchscreen smartphone, Samsung Leadership 8 has a stunning look with the premium material it carries. And the matter of the specification certainly no doubt. Because this smartphone is using a series of specifications and advanced features that must be reliable.
Unlike the previously has an issues smartphones such as Samsung S8 and Samsung S9 are only uses one screen. Now Samsung Leadership 8 is different with carrying dual screen at once, each measuring 4.2 inches inside and outside. Moreover, the screen is already using Super AMOLED Display panel is supporting with 1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD) resolution. So this will provide comfort when operated with a sharp and clear color display.
Then for the processor, Smartphone already uses a very powerful performance. That has power by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad Core Kryo processor combined with GPU Adreno 530. This processor is still using 4GB RAM and 64 GB of internal memory as storage space. As for the software Samsung Leadership 8 is still running Android OS v 6.0 Marshmallow, it’s a hideous old school, but Samsung gives assurance to the latest Android OS v.
Competing flagship class, Samsung Leadership 8 design not only equip this smartphone with a reliable pacemaker and a stunning display. This smartphone also uses an advanced photography with 12 MP main camera. This camera is using Dual Pixel Autofocus and LED flash. That camera technology similar to that brought by Samsung Galaxy S7. Meanwhile, to support the selfie activities there is a 5 MP front camera.
Samsung Leadership 8 Advantages
- Classic design, using premium materials throughout the body.
- Supporting connectivity with 4G LTE for fast internet access.
- Supports the concept of Touch & Type which will certainly be able to accommodate our every need.
- Equipped with dual 4.2-inch widescreen, which is conveniently operated with one hand.
- Super AMOLED screen technology that delivers sharpness and bright contrast.
- Supported dual SIM standby that can be activated simultaneously.
- It’s been running using the Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system that gives the look of a captivating interface.
- Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 Quad Core processor capable of speeding at 2.15 GHz. and optimized GPU Adreno 530 as its graphics system.
- Supported 4 GB of RAM that launch multitasking and run applications simultaneously.
- Equipped with 64 GB of internal memory and 256 GB external memory as its storage space.
- Already equipped with Fingerprint sensor capable of securing files, data and applications users.
- It has a 12 MP main camera, dual pixels autofocus, LED Flash which has excellent quality in its class.
- The capability of recording video 2160p @ 60fps (Ultra HD), so as to produce a smooth and very clear recording.
- Front camera with 5 MP resolution, suitable for a selfie, groovy and live vlogging activities.
- Battery capacity of 2300 mAh, which can sustain the life of HP last long.
- Supported features Wireless Charging for battery charging.
Samsung Leadership 8 Disadvantages
- The screen has not been coated with a kind of Gorilla Glass protector.
- The front camera is not supported with the LED Flash feature.
- The battery is Non-Removable, which is a little inconvenient when there is damage to the battery.