Vivo V9 is new brand type phone from Vivo. This phone has a good design. Vivo V9 also has a good specification and camera. Let’s see the Vivo V9 review advantage and disadvantage. Vivo has a sponsor on World Cup 2018 in Rusia.
The most anticipated smartphone from Vivo mobile has finally been officially launched with the Tagline “perfect shot, perfect view”. As I mentioned before, Vivo named this newest selfie cell phone called Vivo V9. Vivo V9 seems to be intended for the mud.
Vivo V9 Review and Specification
In addition to the selfie camera, the Vivo V9 is also claimed to be able to produce sharp photos for the rear camera that has a Dual 13 MP + 2 MP resolution equipped with various advanced features such as Phase Detection Autofocus and LED Flash. This rear camera has also been able to record 2160p Ultra HD video @ 30fps.
It’s still the same as before Vivo promises quality selfie cameras with 24 MP + AI resolution or artificial intelligence that allows the camera to take the best quality images for every user. The resulting image will look more natural and not overexposure.
The Vivo V9 screen uses a 6.3-inch wide IPS LCD panel with a 19: 9 screen ratio, as well as the screen to body ratio of smartphones reaching 90%, which means the bezel is very thin. This screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels (Full HD +) and is coated with a protective Corning Gorilla Glass 5 as a screen security device. So there’s no need to worry if you get scratched.
As for the performance of the kitchen, Vivo V9 will use OS Android v 8.0 based on Funtouch OS 4.0, which is supported by Snapdragon 450 Octa-Core processor with 1.8 GHz speed, and assisted by 4 GB RAM, as its performance optimizer.
Then to hold the file/data Vivo V9 plugs in 64 GB Internal Memory, which can be expanded with a MicroSD slot up to 256 GB. There are also security features of face scanner/face unlock, fingerprint sensor and 3260 mAh battery capacity.
Vivo V9 Price
Still competing in the mid-range smartphone market, the price is only 274 USD with the tag of this Vivo Millions came with a more luxurious design. The idea is like the iPhone X with the Notch at the top of the screen which is currently the latest trend.
Vivo V9 advantages
- The design is made of metal material, making the appearance so luxurious and elegant.
- Supports dual-SIM capability, so there’s no need to bother changing the SIM Card.
- Supported by the 4G LTE network connection, which has super fast internet access speed.
- 6.3-inch IPS LCD screen, which is suitable for playing or watching videos Improved resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels (Full HD +).
- The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, making the screen stubborn from impact or scratches.
- Operating system OS Android v 8.0 Oreo, which offers more applications and smooth performance.
- Snapdragon 450 Octa Core 1.8 GHz + GPU Adreno 506 supported.
- 4GB RAM, which smoothes multitasking and HP performance is more responsive.
- 64 GB Internal Memory, equipped with microSD, as storage space for various kinds of data.
- The 13 MP + 2 MP main camera, PDAF, Dual-LED flash, which is supported by Full HD video recorder, which can capture every moment.
- 24 MP + AI front camera, Soft LED flash, which makes your selfie photos look more natural ..
- Equipped with security features Face Unlock and Fingerprint sensor, for the security of user data.
- Has a large battery capacity of 3260 mAh which lasts a long time.
Vivo V9 Disadvantages
- Not equipped with Fast Charging Features.
- Non-Removable type battery / Unable to uninstall.
- There is still no waterproof capability / IP68 certification.