Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is Latest Xiaomi phone. Xiaomi Mobile again sharpen the productivity in presenting android smartphone. And the most widely talked about by gadget/consumer lovers today is Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, which is none other than the Redmi Note 4 series. Well, according to information spread social media, this smartphone will come with the concept of Full view display (ratio 18: 9) and features a fairly strong component of the mid-range phone.
Then for the screen itself, Xiaomi uses IPS LCD technology area of 5.99 inches, supported 1080 x 2160p resolution (Full HD +) and still beautified a touch of 2.5 D + coated protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Operating system Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro will sail with OS Android v8.0 Oreo with MIUI 9.0 skin, which delivers smooth performance and captivating interface display.
Xiaomi smartphone has processor Snapdragon 630 Octa core, 2.2 GHz clock speed. This phone also has GPU Adreno 508, and assisted 4 GB RAM as perfection performance. Then for the storage space, this phone has 64 GB Internal memory. That phone has a MicroSD slot.
In addition, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is also equipped with 16 MP rear camera. Another feature is phase detection autofocus, Dual-LED flash to support photography with 8 MP front camera for self. Especially the two cameras have the ability to Full HD video record (1080p) support. But unfortunately, the front camera does not have features LED lighting / Screen flash.
Xiaomi has a lot of another feature. Because the back panel still has a circle (Fingerprint Scanner), and supplied the battery capacity of 4000 mAh + Fast Charging for power needs. This phone also good for 3D gaming or game with mid to high specification.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Pro Advantages
- The entire surface of the casing wrapped neatly Allumunium Metal material, so that the appearance of luxury and elegant
- Supports dual SIM capabilities that can be simultaneously operated & supported Connectivity 4G LTE Cat6 network
- IPS LCD display area of 5.99 inches, which is conveniently operated and suitable for game or watching movies
- Supported resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels (Full HD +), which gives the display screen image looks clear
- Still enhanced with arches on both sides of the screen (2.5 D)
- Equipped with protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 4, which secures the screen from hard impacts and sharp scratches
- Fingerprint Scanner, as a data protection system with responsive performance to recognize user fingerprint
- Runs Android OS v8.0 Oreo, which offers a variety of exciting features & presents a charming interface with skin MIUI 9.0
- Supported kitchen Snapdragon 630 Octa core, 2.2 GHz speed, which is stabilized GPU Adreno 508 as a graphics manager
- 4 GB of RAM, which smooths multitasking & smooths seamless application performance
- 64 GB Internal Memory as file / data storage rate & still expandable with 256GB MicroSD slot
- 16 MP main camera, autofocus detection phase, Dual-LED flash, which can satisfy the activities of photography with the resulting image
- Supported 1080p (Full HD) video recording capability, capable of producing clear, smooth and crisp recording
- 8 MP front camera, 1080p, suitable buffer selfie, group selfie and vlogging in Social Media
- Battery capacity of 4000 mAh, which can sustain the life of HP last & still support Fast Charging
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Pro Disadvantages
- Front camera less support selfie activities at night / low light, because it does not have LED flash feature
- Non – removable batteries / which are so troublesome when the battery is damaged, as it can only be opened with certain tools